1. Visit The Santos Neighborhood To Brush Shoulders With The Capital’s Hippest Residents Or Play The Tourist In Belem, Lisbon’s Cultural Epicenter.
2. Grab A Snack In The Historic Pasteis De Belem And Sample Their Famous Custard Tarts
3. Take A Streetcar Up The Winding Streets Of The Bairro Alto (Or High Neighborhood) And Stop For A Beer And Some Traditional Fado Live Music.
4. Visit The 17th Century Nicolau Nasoni Built Clerigos Tower, And Take In A Panoramic View Of The City.
5. Visit The Romantic Manor Homes In This Mountain Village Of Sintra Just North Of Lisbon.
To know more about the Accommodation in Portugal,apartment rental albufeira, Holiday Apartments and Accommodation Algarve, Holiday Rentals Algarve, Villa or Apartments in Algarve, visit us – Villas Fullstop.